The latest editions of the "Why Did I Do That?" podcast are live and include:
- The Power of Stories in Investing - Wherein we examine the lunacy of paying thousands for a single, sequined glove and the pitfalls of IPO investing.
- Value Investing and Why You Hate Cheap Things - Explores the reasons why pineapples used to cost thousands of dollars and explores the psychological reasons why we dislike things that are on sale.
- Why Do We Hate to Talk About Money? - We love to fantasize about winning the lottery but hate to talk about money in more practical ways. Listen in to find out why!
If you enjoy the podcast, I'd ask two things of you:
1. Please tell a friend. The world of podcasts is full of great shows and we need your help to stand out from the crowd.
2. Please rate and review on iTunes.
Thanks for listening and I hope that this short, information-filled podcasts provide value for you and/or your clients.